Provide suitable information and
convenience for people
Making full use of Internet.
With strong beliefs, sense of responsibility, modesty,
speed and ability to get things done as our motto,
we search and provide methods to make people related to the Company
from all standpoints grow and feel happy.
Maximize client profits leveraging Internet.
- WEB Consulting Business
- SEO, SEM, building customer attraction websites, web production, advertising agency
- Affiliate Service Provider Business
- Closed ASP of super affiliater
- Internet Media Business
- Planning, production, operation of various websites
Complete pay-per-performance advertising distribution system in which advertisers pay commissions (rewards) depending on sales to advertising publishers.
- Mediation between advertisers and partner site operators
- Provision of services such as adjustment of pay-per-performance amounts, collection of determined pay-per-performance, payment management
Request for ad placement
- Partner site
Purchasing activities, etc.
at sites operated by advertisers via partner sites
Sending users to Advertiser’s site
Payment of advertising fees
Payment of pay-per-performance
- Partner site
Receipt of pay-per-performance
Our motto is strong belief, sense of responsibility, modesty, speed and ability to get things done.
- Management philosophy
- Provide suitable information and convenience for people making full use of Internet
- Management Policy: 5 Points
- With strong beliefs, sense of responsibility, modesty, speed and ability to get things done as our motto, we search and provide methods to make people related to the Company from all standpoints grow and feel happy.
At RENTRACKS, we value the “management philosophy and policy of 5 Points and 15 Rules”.
No matter how far the world of the Internet progress, it’s always “people” that are involved with the Internet. We strive to conduct our business considering that an honest approach and awareness of gratitude will be linked to personal growth and Company growth.
The happiness surrounding you will be linked to your own growth.
- May 31, 2021
- Posted accounts results materials for presentation for the fiscal term ended in March 2021
- May 24, 2021
- Updated monthly sales, etc. for April for the fiscal term ending in March 2022 in the monthly newsletter.
- May 14, 2021
- Updated IR Calendar
- May 13, 2021
- Issued notice on modification of yearly results forecast
- April 23, 2021
- Updated monthly sales, etc. for March for the fiscal term ending in March 2021 in the monthly newsletter.
- April 1, 2021
- The 17th Term started